Danny Bedrosian and Secret Army’s My Oldest Friend New England Tour makes first stop in Maine

Danny Bedrosian and the Secret Army will be performing at the IMRC Center on Friday, October 28th as a stop in their My Oldest Friend New England Tour and their first Maine show. Admission is free and doors open at 7PM. CDs will be available for purchase and donations will be accepted.

Classically trained, Danny Bedrosian owns and runs Bozfonk Moosick, a production company that represents a diverse roster of artists. He recently hosted a centennial commemoration concert in acknowledgement of the Armenian Genocide and continues to do benefit work for the Kessab Armenians in Syria. Danny has worked with a variety of artists including George Clinton. Secret Army features members of Parliament Funkadelic: Lige Curry, vocals and bass, and Benzal Baltimore Cowen, drums. To learn more about Danny and the My Oldest Friend Tour and their new album My Oldest Friend visit his website at /www.dannybedrosian.com